Be the first to know about our latest products.
In order to use certain services on the site, you will need to create an account. All the information you provide when you create your account must be true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for all activity in your account, so please secure and protect your login information and password.
Anything that you submit or otherwise make available on the Site is referred to as “User Content”. When you post User Content, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to do so, including but not limited to having sufficient intellectual property rights in the User Content, and that to the best of your knowledge, the User Content complies with all applicable laws. "Your Content" means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to bonmixc.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to bonmixc.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or bonmixc.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Bonmixc.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on bonmixc.com's servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Bonmixc or its licensors are the exclusive owners of all software, graphics, designs and all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property or proprietary rights contained on or used in connection with the Site. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
● Republish material from this website (including republication on another website), sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
● Show any material from the website in public
● Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
● Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
● Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
In addition to your other responsibilities under these Terms, you must comply with the following:
● You must be at least age 15 or legally able to form a binding contract in order to open an account or use the Site. You may not use the Site or our services under any circumstances if you are under age 13.
● You must have all necessary rights to any User Content you post on the Site, including intellectual property rights.
● You may not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
● You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root-kit or other malicious computer software.
● You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without bonmixc.com's express written consent.
● You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
We respect intellectual property rights, and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Bonmixc.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, bonmixc.com does not warrant that:
● This website will be constantly available, or available at all;
● The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Nothing on this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit bonmixc.com's liability in respect of any:
● Death or personal injury caused by bonmixc.com's negligence
● Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of bonmixc.com
● Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for bonmixc.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
Limitations of Liability
bonmixc.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
● To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
● For any indirect, special or consequential loss
● For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if bonmixc.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Last Modified: 10/26/2016