Trailcampro 30 Day Return | 1 Year Exclusive Warranty Details
If you purchased your trail camera from us (bonmixc.com), here are the following warranty stipulations. If you purchased from another retailer, we recommend contacting that retailer or the manufacturer of that product for their warranty details.
If You Purchase From bonmixc.com
We attempted to make our return policy and 1-year exclusive warranty as simple as possible. However, there are a few stipulations.
30 Day Returns
You may return or exchange anything purchased from bonmixc.com for a full 30 days from the date of purchase. Please use the items as you normally would and much as you like subject to the rules below.
30 Day Return Policy Rules:
- 30 days from date of Received.
- In order to receive a full refund, items must be returned with their original packaging (including UPC code) and all contents
- Cameras or products must be returned in their original condition. You cannot write on the cameras, paint them or deface them in any way. This completely voids the warranty with both us and the specific manufacturer.
- There are no returns on used cameras or cameras that clearly state "No Returns"
- If you are returning for a refund, you are responsible for return shipping. Your refund amount will be minus the cost of the initial shipping to you.
1 Year Warranty
We strive to make our customer experience superior to anything available. Traditional warranties only last a year and must be processed directly through the manufacturer. This process usually involves frustrating minutes on hold with call centers and oftentimes weeks, if not months of down time waiting for your replacement product. We process our warranties in-house and expedite the replacement process. When you call bonmixc.com you'll speak directly with an expert who will immediately identify the problem and offer a solution.
1 Year Exclusive Warranty Details:
- Warranty starts from the time of Received the product and continues for a full 1 years.
- Replacement cameras receive the remainder of the 1-year warranty leftover from the original purchase.
- Warranty is only valid for full retail priced orders (quantity discounts void our 1-year warranty). Discounted items still receive the manufacturer warranty. Price matches void the 1-year warranty as well.
- If your defective camera has been discontinued, we will exchange it for a similarly priced item to your liking.
- Cameras cannot be marked on, damaged, or defaced in any way. Warranty is for manufacturer defect only. Defect does not include damage, whether intentional or not.
If you have any questions that were not answered here please feel free to contact us.
To warranty a camera please use the form below. Upon receipt of an RMA number, you will need to ship the camera back to us. You will be responsible for the shipping charges of the defective camera back to us. We will ship the replacement back to you for free.